Bio for Press:
“Matt Campana is an American TV/film composer. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Recording Technology from Drexel University and studied orchestration at Berklee College of Music. He has written orchestral and electronic arrangements for artists like Grammy-nominated BT, Guinness Book of World Record holding Tommy Tallarico, and acclaimed Call of Duty Black Ops composer Jack Wall. Matt has also created compositions for Grant Curtis (Exec. Producer Spider Man Trilogy), and David Cunningham (Art of War). Matt studied under Jim Klein (who holds multiple Emmy awards) in a composer apprenticeship / mentorship program. Matt has worked on music for over 15+ mobile and console indie games with legendary game developer Ed Magnin (programmer on Sid Meir’s Pirates, Prince of Persia, Caesar’s Palace and more).
Matt is a dedicated entrepreneur who has also seen great success in the business world. He has held positions as a financial systems analyst for Fortune 100 and 500 level corporations. He also founded Legendary Coffee (thelegendarycoffee.com) and enjoys home brewing good beer in his spare time.
Matt’s intense musical training, unique business experience, and dedication to excellence in his musical pursuits give him a very unique take on each project that comes his way. Please contact Matt at email@example.com to engage him on your project. He and his representation will get back to you shortly.“
Here is a list of credits Matt has obtained on large scale works:
- Orchestral Arrangement and session guidance in Prague for Grammy-nominated artist BT’s Electronic Opus album. (http://electronicopus.com)
- Recorded and arranged production music with Emmy award winning composer Jim Klein (http://www.jimkleinmusic.com
- String arrangement for Tommy Tallarico’s Video Games Live show – (http://www.videogameslive.com/)
- Music and ambient design for Grant Curtis and David Cunningham’s Day of War Motion Comic.
- Composed music for 15+ iOS games released by Magnin & Associates.
- Production Assistant for the PBS production and 2 day filming of Video Games Live Blu-Ray release